McIntyre Family

McIntyre Family

Saturday, March 5, 2011

It's March!

Well apparently I have not been the best blogger on the net these days.  Forgive me for being away for so long. I guess life just gets busy and time passes by quickly! I know that the time between deployments always flies at such an unimaginable pace.  As soon as Sam steps of the plane, the clock starts ticking faster than normal.  On that note, Sam leaves on the 14th for his next deployment.  I can't believe it is that time already.  Oh how we will miss him!
As for me, I have been working out quite religiously since the start of the year. I run every other day approximately 4-5 miles and on the other days, I do the stair climber and/or weights. I aim for 5-6 days a week of exercise. I really do want to fit into my skinny jeans again and not look like the fat girl in the room.  Ever since I hit 30, I noticed my metabolism has really slowed down and every calorie seems to hang on to my thighs and stomach.  When did I get a beer gut?!
Mary is the talker of talkers these days and is still obsessed with princesses, dinosaurs, and picking flowers.  She is so tall that most people assume she is 3 or 4 when we out in public.  It's comical.  Strangers will look at me in disbelief and ask multiple times if I am "sure" she is only 2.  Ha. Yes, I am sure.
Jonathan is in karate now and loves wearing his uniform to practice.  He is doing well and was given his first "stripe" last week for courtesy. He adores his fellow students and his teacher, Master Mathis.  He better love it for how much we have to fork out each month! Kids are so expensive.  Sam and I are keeping a "tab" for how much each child owes us.  We take into account all the things they've broken and all the private school and extracurricular activities they've participated in.  We'll expect to be paid: never.  But it makes us feel better to have an amount on our white board. 
I guess that's my quick update for the moment.  I hope all my friends and family in cyberspace are well. Love, Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment