McIntyre Family

McIntyre Family

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sleepover

Jonathan had his friend Connor spend the night last night. It was our very first real sleepover.  I expected chaos, madness, and total terrors.  However, overall the night went very well and everyone got along splendidly. All three kiddos were asleep by 8:30 PM.  (Granted, I made sure to wear them out by walking them, having them play in the sprinkler, and go to the park).  Jonathan and Connor were released early from school on Friday and they played hard all day and then Connor's mom picked him up today at 3:30.  Suffice to say I am pretty worn out and Mary and Jonathan are also quite tired.  Tomorrow night Jonathan is spending the night at Connor's house.  He is so very excited and it will be HIS first time to sleep at a friend's house.  I admit I'll be a little anxious but I know he'll have a blast being with his buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment