McIntyre Family

McIntyre Family

Saturday, November 6, 2010

It's Cold Out There

It was warm and sunny last week. On Halloween we were warm enough to wear short sleeves while out getting candy from the neighbors.  Then overnight things changed and now it is in the 30s and 40s. What on earth happened? I thought it would be more gradual. I slept with the heat blasting all night long.  Boy do I wish we had a fireplace.  I guess that would be pretty ridiculous in sunny Florida, but I would just keep the A/C cranked full blast the rest of the year so I could justify the use of the fireplace!

We are headed to a birthday party tomorrow for a friend of Jonathan but today is cleaning day at the house. We are going to tidy up the house and make it feel like a home once again.  During the week things are crazy and hectic and the laundry piles up but today is that day. The dreaded cleaning day. I better get to it!

Don't forget to change clocks back tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment