McIntyre Family

McIntyre Family

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

CHAOS & Sam's imminent return...

I had quite a day.
The garbage disposal broke. The car was in the shop with $1200 worth of repairs.  The kids were quite energetic and wanting my attention the entire day.  The dishwasher leaked.   I had a lot of errands. I had to make a million phone calls to our bank and kept getting my calls disconnected.  While the kids demanded more and more and more..... Yay!!! It was a fun day. *snort*
I try and find the humor in things but sometimes it is just not funny right at the heat of the moment... 
IT's the end of the deployment... well almost. Sam is on his way home and is supposed to arrive in 2 days but we shall see if the weather and the plane agree that he will be home that day.  I am concerned about the ice in Europe and I am worried as we are set to leave as a family on Christmas Eve for Ohio. 
The fun part of this day came this evening as I got to have adult time with 2 friends. We had our nails done and went out to eat!! It was great to feel grown up again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment